Friday, November 16, 2007

Gooaaaal!

As a gift to the kids on my Daugher's soccer team, I decided to bake some soccer ball cookies. One of the Mom's called me regarding the end of season party and I had mentioned I was making them. She thought it was a good idea and decided to opt out of buying a cake in leu of the cookies. I made enough in case there are any siblings at the party and also had to make enough for another team and their siblings.

I'm not entirely thrilled with the result, as I always have issues using this frosting in small spaces, it causes it to dip and create holes. Oh well. It's all going to be eaten anyway right? :)


4 comments:

DeAnna said...

I think they turned out great! Good Job!

Anonymous said...

Those look great!

Anonymous said...

These are amazing! They look awesome!

Just Breathe said...

These are AWESOME!!!